Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thanks, for making me feel like a complete asshole.
Now I'm awake, still slightly sleep deprived, and pissed

I'm aware that the storm that rolled through the South East today was awful and that it had horrendous effect on the lives of a whole bunch of people. I never said that I didn't care that upwards of 200 people died and towns were demolished.

All I said was that the storm positively contributed to one of the best naps I've had in a while.
There was no need to comment on my Facebook status (which has since been deleted because you made me feel like a tool) and tell me that how I felt about things was wrong. 

Back off.

 The last time I checked, my feelings about things didn't have to match yours... not that I owe you any explanation as to how or why I feel a certain way about things.

I don't have the patience for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment