Sunday, February 20, 2011



I know I posted a picture in the last post, but there's something about this one that just makes me smile on the inside. :)

I spent a lot of time with people in my fraternity today... specifically the potential bigs and some of the Spring 2011 pledge class. Today was our 'smoker, pt.1' and I have to be honest, I didn't go to mine, so I didn't know what to expect in the slightest. What I got, however, was an afternoon of amazing sunshine and a fantastic bonding experience with some amazing people. I think this afternoon, while we were all running around like idiots out at the park, was the happiest I've felt in a LONG time, and as I was driving home I really thought about how joining Alpha Phi Omega was one of the best decisions of my college career. You can't imagine how thankful I am to be able to call these amazing individuals my brothers. :) I feel incredibly blessed that I lead the life I do; to have these amazing people next to me, supporting me and just being such a big part of my life. They are my home away from home, and I love each and every one of them to pieces. I can't wait for all the exciting things that this week has in store for the pledge class and the brotherhood, and I especially can't wait to call this pledge class my brothers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment