Monday, March 14, 2011

I have feelings too you know....

I'm kind of a bitch, but at least I own it.

I also own the fact that I'm judgmental (even though I have no right to be), I'm awkward as hell, I love like nobody's business, I get too involved with stupid shit, and I'm far from perfect.

Despite the fact that I'm on this new thing where I'm going to start owning all of my flaws, I still have feelings. I'm an overly emotional person in most instances, whether you can tell or not. I internalize a LOT of what I feel because I'm a somewhat private person who doesn't like to burden people with my 'Debbie Downer' attitude that rolls into town every once in a while. I prefer to cry in the privacy of my own car on the rare occasion that I do cry, and I very rarely tell people when they've hurt my feelings.

I think I'm going to continue this new trend of owning myself and start telling people when they've done something that's not exactly kosher... I don't like confrontation, but I'm seriously tired of feeling super shitty sometimes because I don't tell people how I feel.


Fingers crossed that I don't start some kind of international incident with this... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment